The 20th International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID 2017), previously known as Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection, aims at bringing together leading researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and industry to discuss novel research contributions related to computer and information security. RAID 2017 will be held in Atlanta, Georgia on September 18-20, 2017
RAID is an international event that brings together leading researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and industry. Attendees are from prestigious universities, government and high technology companies all over the world.
Attendees typically include:
- Researchers working in the field of computer and information security
- Academics studying the field of cyber security
- Incident response and security teams with responsibility for coordinating computer security
- Technical staff who determine security product needs and implement solutions
- Anyone wanting to learn more about computer security in general
|Paper Submission Deadline:||March 29, 2017, 12AM HADT|
|Rebuttal Period:||May 19-21, 2017|
|Notification to Authors:||May 30, 2017|
|Camera Ready Submission Deadline:||June 27, 2017|
|Poster Submission Deadline:||August 21, 2017|
|Poster Acceptance Notification:||August 28, 2017|
|Conference:||September 18-20, 2017|
Venue and Travel
RAID 2017 will be held at Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
Past talks can be found on the official RAID YouTube Channel. Additionally, accepted talks for this year’s upcoming RAID conference will also appear here after the conference has taken place, and individuals can subscribe to the channel to receive notifications on when new videos have been uploaded.